Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghosts Apparently Like Music

Saturday, August 15, 2009, Midnight

I was in the office gathering my paperwork to begin the hotel's audit when I heard loud music playing.  The music seemed to be coming from behind the closed door that leads into the laundry room.

I opened the door and slowly stepped down into the laundry room.  Sitting on one of the tables was a radio playing music at full blast.  I immediately checked the radio to see if the alarm had been set to go off at midnight, and it was not set at all.  It was then that I noticed a separate button for the radio and it had been turned "on." 

I laughed, turned it off, and went back to begin the midnight audit.

The radio had been playing country and western music.  With all the good ole Southern boys we have at the hotel, I wasn't surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment