Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghosts Turn On the Radio Again

Monday, August 17, 2009, Midnight

I was in the office gathering together my paperwork to start the audit when, once again, I heard loud music coming from the laundry room. 

Once again, I walked into the laundry room and saw the radio on one of the tables.  Once again, I checked to see if the alarm had been set to go off at midnight.  It had not been set.  Once again, I saw that the radio button had been turned to the "on" position and country and western music was blasting out at me. 

Okay, boys, you can listen to this all day long when the housekeepers are here.  But, I need quiet now to concentrate on the figures and do my calculations for the audit.  I then proceeded to turn the radio off.

Thankfully, I never heard another note from that radio the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment