Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghosts Opened Locked Door In Front Of Guest!

Saturday, June 13, 2009, 8:10 p.m.

I was checking in a guest and explaining the amenities.  During my explanation, I have to move to my right to direct the guest to our ice and beverage machines, which are located outside.

As I turned, facing the lobby side, private entrance (which is always locked), I heard a click and watched the locked door open.  I immediately said:  "That door is locked!"

The guest just stared at me like I had lost my mind.  I quickly looked at the door and determined that it was still locked even though it was wide open.

I walked the two feet to the door to close the "locked" door and continued my run-down of the amenities at the hotel with the guest.  The guest could not get out of the lobby fast enough and practically ran out.

After the guest left, I tried opening the locked door.  It would not budge.     

No comments:

Post a Comment