Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ghosts Locking Doors Again

Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:10 a.m.

At 5:30 a.m., I went outside to unlock the restroom doors.  There is a separate restroom for the ladies and gentlemen.  I always check to make sure the doors are totally unlocked by opening each door.  They must be unlocked for cleaning each morning by a housekeeper.

At 7:10 a.m., one of the housekeepers came into the office to ask me for the men's restroom key.  I asked her why she needed it, and she told me that the door was locked.  I explained to her that I had unlocked it and had checked to make sure it was open.  She said it was locked now.

I mentioned that perhaps someone was using it.  She took the key and soon came back and told me that no one was in the men's room when she unlocked it. 

The civil war spirit soldiers are so mischievous!  They just love messing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment