Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ghosts Playing With T.V.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 6:59 a.m.

We have a t.v. in the office that I normally have on in the mornings to catch up on the news while getting breakfast together.  I always turn it off just before 7:00 a.m. when I unlock the lobby door for breakfast.  This morning, I had turned off the t.v. and stood watching the snow falling outside the hotel.

I wanted another minute of peace before the breakfast service and check out.  After my small moment, I walked out into the lobby to unlock the door when I heard the t.v. inside the office come blasting on.

Yes, boys, I would love to sit here watching the news with my coffee, but I have another hour yet before I can go home and do just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment