Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Monday, January 23, 2012

Light Rods Outside In Middle of the Night

Sunday, January 11, 2009, 2:43 a.m.

I was approaching the lobby with my coffee on my way back to the manager's office and once again witnessed flashing lights - like lightening rods - at various heights just above the ground and spaced apart, outside the front of the building.  This time they appeared near the middle wing in the upper section of the hotel.

Once again, there were no cars or trucks on the adjacent road.  Once again, I checked the security lights and nothing was amiss.  Once again, I reported the incident in the morning to maintenance.  Maintenance reported back to me, once again, that there were no glitches with the security lights.

Each time I see these lightening rod objects flash, however, they are never even close to the 20-foot security lights.   

No comments:

Post a Comment