Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, September 23, 2011

More Ghostly Tricks!

Monday, September 15, 2008, 9:20 p.m.

I was standing at the front counter in the lobby checking in a guest and happened to look out the front door (which is glass paneled) to see the vehicle the guest was driving to complete the registration.  I could clearly see the vehicle in the well-lit area out front.

Only a few minutes later, at 9:31 p.m., I stepped out to the front counter to answer the phone.  As I was speaking on the phone taking a reservation, I happened to glance up and noticed that the outside lights that illuminate the front of the hotel were out and it was very dark.

I finished with the reservation, when into the inner office to check the panel with the light switches and saw the the light switch for the front hotel lights was turned in the "off" position.  I was surprised that, this time, I didn't hear the soldier spirits flip that switch, which I usually do.  The switches are old, make a loud click and are difficult to snap into place.  Snuck that one in on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment