Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Someone Grabbed Me!

Thursday, April 10, 2008, 7:30 a.m.

I was standing in the doorway which leads into the room where we prepare breakfast.  I was speaking to the day manager as I walked into the office.  I felt a distinctive and strong "tug" on my right leg around my ankle, which literally kept me from forward movement.  I kept trying to move my right leg forward and began to stumble.  The day manager was watching this and asked what was happening.  I looked down to see what was holding me in place.  There was nothing visible.  Finally, I was able to move my leg. 

I asked the day manager if she saw what had just happened.  She said that it looked like my leg was frozen in place.  We both checked the entire area.  There was nothing on the floor or anywhere near where I was standing.

When I told the day manager that it felt like someone was holding my ankle, she laughed and said:  "I don't want to know about what happens in broad daylight while I'm here."

This was the second time in successive weeks that I was touched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment