Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Strange Sounds Coming From Attic

Sunday, May 11, 2008, 7:30 p.m.

Courtney and I were standing in front of the attic door talking.  I had opened the door and called up a greeting to our Confederate soldier who makes his presence known by walking around above us during the day and at night.

I asked if he would please let us know he was there.  After a minute or two, we both heard the sounds of someone moving around in the attic.  At the time, I was standing inside the door at the bottom of the stairs and Courtney was standing in front of the attic door.  From my position, I heard what sounded like heavy items being moved around above me.  Courtney heard creaking noises like someone walking directly above her head.

A response to a request!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment