Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Confederate in the Attic

Thursday, April 10, 2008, 3:30 a.m.

All during my shift, I'm constantly having to go up to the attic to get some supplies.  It has been drummed into me from my first day working at the hotel to shut the attic light off after I come downstairs.

I needed to go up to the attic to retrieve some coffee for the morning breakfast service.  I opened the attic door and found the light on.  Sheesh!  It seems our spirit soldier who we have all heard walking around in the attic, day and night, is up to it again!  And, I had just been speaking to the day manager the previous afternoon that I had not heard from him in a while.  Got it!  You are still there and making your presence known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment