Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters

Friday, September 16, 2011

More Tricks From Our Ghostly Friends

Saturday, August 23, 2008, 12:32 a.m.

I was sitting in the inner office finishing up the midnight audit when I heard the front lobby door open.  Given the fact that I had locked it at midnight, I became alarmed.  I immediately jumped up, walked the three steps that would bring me to the lobby and saw that the door was closed.

The front lobby door has a pressure bar across the top, and when opened, it takes some time to close by itself.  After checking the lobby, breakfast area and the door itself (it was still locked), I returned to the inner office to finish the audit.

If you have read my posts previous to this one, you will know that this is a frequent occurrence at the hotel.  Thanks boys!  I was beginning to get tired, but I had no trouble staying awake the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment